Hey I’m Sean. This is where you’ll find about my day to day life. It’s simply a hobby of mine – primarily for my own reflection but also for my friend’s enjoyment. If you don’t know me and you read what I have to say anyway, fantastic. Either way, feel free to compliment, reflect upon, or tear apart anything you see on here. There’s no greater compliment than to get some feedback, whether it’s positive or not. If you have any questions or wish to get a hold of me you can contact me directly at email@example.com. Check back often, as I post every few days or so.
A bit about me
I’m a guy in his mid-20’s living in Derby, Connecticut. I’ve lived here most of my life, with the exception of a few years when I lived in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport. I love to travel, and find myself visiting Ireland as much as possible.
I manage, promote, and design multiple websites for a living including GrandLight.com, LightRestoration.com, and CTWeekender.com. A few fun facts: My favorite band is the The Beatles, and I once met Paul McCartney. I love to camp, hike, or do just about anything that’s outdoors. I spend most of my days roaming around Connecticut, but you’ll frequently find me in the New York as well. I’m also a fan of kayaking.
Design / SEO / Social Media Marketing / Photography
If you’re interested in contacting me in regards to web design, SEO, social media marketing, or photography work, please send me an email or call me at (203) 903-0558. You can check out my resume here.
Websites to check out
- Riceminers.com – My photo blog.
- My Facebook Profile
- Connecticut Weekender – Events, Festivals & Things To Do in CT
- Jenn Kish – Life, interests and art by Jenn.
- Mindy Munizaga – A personal blog.
- Grand Light – Cuz you gotta buy a chandelier!
- Lighting Restoration – Recent project of mine for a New Haven-based lighting restoration company.
- Westport River Gallery – For all you art lovers living in Connecticut.