I’m at home sick today. Woke up and felt like crap so I decided it would be a good day to call out and catch up on some rest.
And since I have nothing new to post I’ve decided to go back and review the goals for 2007 that I posted at the beginning of the year. It’s been about 4 months since I last checked it. A few things have come off the list and a few things have been added. I’ve crossed off the ones I’ve succeeded in, and I’ve made comments on most of the others.
- Travel to Peru – Scrapped. Ireland instead. Peru comes next year.
- Eliminate credit card debt – 50% of the way there.
- Reduce all other debt – Comes next.
Get a gym membership Go consistently until late spring–
- Go consistently again in the winter
- Improve my photography – I can’t really measure this, but I think I’m slowly getting better.
- Meet Brian Wilson – still not sure how, but there’s half a year ahead of me.
- Spend a weekend in California – in the plans.
- Spend a weekend somewhere in Europe – next week I’ll be in Ireland.
- Find more friends with common interests – Done. But I’m not ready to cross this off yet.
- Strengthen the friendships that already exist – A few steps forward and few steps backwards.
- Learn about wine
Get paid to design and develop websites
- Promote with a separate website. – Being worked on now.
Continue my education at SCSU– Glad to be back but I can’t wait to finish. So much stress.
- Find 4 new interests or hobbies
- Read more books (at least 1 a month) – July=Wikinomics….
- Meet Sir George Martin
- Start doing community service again
Get to know some Black Rock locals– I succeeded, then moved away.
- No fast food – Very difficult living in Fast Food Valley.
- Eat more veggies, and enjoy it. – Failed. See above. Will try again.
- Be earning 20% more by the end of ’07 than I was at the beginning of the year – I hope.
- See Spamalot on Broadway – In September.
Stop whistling when I have nothing to say to somebody that I don’t know that well
- Revise this list every few months and check progress. – 50% done.
- NEW – Learn to play guitar. – Started mid-July, slowly making progress but keeping at it.
- NEW – Cross off two items on my To-Do-List posted on the right hand side of this blog.