Who Is This Guy Anyway?
Thanks for taking the time to check out my personal blog. If you’d like to learn more about my professional work, check out my agency’s website at http://pepperlandmarketing.com.
So am I? The best way to learn more about me to to reach out, follow me on social, or to subscribe to the blog, but here are a few tidbits you might find interesting.
- Birthday: February 23rd
- Married To:Kelly
- Occupation: Inbound Marketing Consultant, CEO & Founder of Pepperland Marketing and The Connecticut Weekender.
- Skills: Helping businesses make sense of digital, inbound and content to increase their bottom line. I’m also a mighty fine whistler.
- Favorite Music: The Beatles
- Favorite Beer: Guinness & Two Roads
- Favorite Places to Travel: Ireland & Yellowstone
- Three Fun Facts: 1) I was an extra in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, 2) Paul McCartney once used my cell phone to call my Mom and 3) You’ll find my picture on inside cover of the limited edition of Korn’s Untouchables album.